RACINE, WI– No one was injured throughout a fire that took place early Tuesday early morning at 2206 Geneva St.
Fire and rescue workers from the Racine Fire Department reacted at 2:38 a.m. to a report of a detached garage fire in the rear alley. Firefighters hurried to safeguard the close-by structures as they dealt with reducing extra damage to the garage, according to a news release by the Racine Fire Department.
Given that the house had not been affected by the fire, individuals living in the house had the ability to return to their house.
The reason for the fire has not been identified, however it did start on the outside of the structure. The loss is estimated at $30,000.
LEARN MORE: Find out the current on COVID-19
Rating: 1 out of 5. Related