MILWAUKEE, WI– Chipotle Mexican Grill's Cilantro-Lime Cauliflower Rice was tested in restaurants in Denver and across Wisconsin previously this year as part of Chipotle's stage-gate procedure, and it's now been presented across the nation.
The stage-gate procedure permits the brand name to listen, test and learn from client feedback, and repeat before deciding on a nationwide launch method.
The item was checked at eight locations in Milwaukee and Racine Counties.
Those websites consisted of:
- 600 East Ogden Avenue, Milwaukee, WI 53202
- 3232 South 27th Street, Milwaukee, WI 53215
- 5794 S. 108th Street Hales, Corners, WI 53130
- 5720 Washington Avenue, Mt. Pleasant, WI 53406
- 3705 North 124th Street, Suite 200, Brookfield, WI 53005
- 2711A North Mayfair Rd, Wauwatosa, WI 53226
- W176 N9360 Rivercrest Drive, Menomonee Falls, WI 53051
- 9370 B 76th Street, Pleasant Prairie, WI 53158
Cilantro-Lime Cauliflower Rice is offered at U.S. and Canadian dining establishments for a restricted time. Chipotle's most current plant-based alternative is made with newly grilled, riced cauliflower, ended up with hand-chopped cilantro, lime, and salt, and ready fresh in-restaurant every day.
“Chipotle fans have actually been craving more plant-powered, better-for-you options that align with the latest health patterns and emphasize the advantages of genuine food,” said Chris Brandt, Chief Marketing Officer. “That's why we are thrilled to provide Cauliflower Rice nationally and assist our fans achieve their diet plan or way of life goals.”