For those who may reside in Racine County, taking a trip to the city might be a hassle. Meal services are offered West of the Interstate. You can get a free meal by visiting these places.
Prior to checking out any of the locations, call 211. By calling 211, you can make sure that each facility is operating. Changes are continuously happening since of COVID-19. Safety is a concern to each meal service website. Next, it is important to use a mask and social range.
Now, where are the meal service websites?
. Love Inc. is a nonprofit that runs as a meal service site. Their food pantry presently serves those who require nutritional help. The pantry is operating in a different way due to COVID-19. If you require assistance, reach out to Love Inc. Bring an image ID. You will be asked to offer a present address, contact number and home size.
Love Inc. is running in a different capability by broadening their clientele. They are emphasizing the need to assist the senior and high danger populations. After showing up, wait in your vehicle. A member of the personnel will supply you with prepackaged bags of food. Meals need to be taken home and not consumed at the meal service website. Masks are encouraged. Call 262-763-6226 to find out more.
- Love Inc. Food Pantry, 466 Pine St. Burlington, WI 53105
- Pantry Hours:
- Monday & & Wednesdays: Closed, but Social Worker Kristina Krueger offered
- Tuesday & & Thursday: 11 a.m. till 4 p.m. (no visit needed)
- Friday: 11 a.m. till 1 p.m. (appointment only, elderly/high danger)
The Union Grove Area Food Bank does not run like a food kitchen. This resource is offered for those with emergency requirements. Referrals first take place and then access to the food bank occurs. This meal service website is open via appointment only. The Union Grove Area Food Bank is readily available for those in requirement 6 times a year. Due to the nature of this, call Arlene Odeja at 262-853-4144 or email email@example.com!.?.! for information. Who can make a recommendation?
To read more about recommendations, click on this link. Area Clergy Love Inc. Human Services School
- Health Nurses School Counselors Social Services
- The Salvation Army At this time
- , volunteers are allowed
- from checking out the
- food bank. Anyone who
wishes to make a contribution needs to also call 262-853-4144 to make plans. A meal service for elders is readily available. The Racine County Senior Nutrition Program is running differently due to COVID-19. Dining websites are closed. The program is using meals to be delivered to individuals. Those eligible should be 60 years or old and meet the Older Americans Act criteria. Those who are Meals on Wheels individuals will also get contactless shipment for their meal drop offs. Contact RCnutrition@racinecounty.com!.?.! Individual arrangements/deliveries
- Meal Service Sites in Racine There are extra meal service sites readily available in Racine. Click here to view a list of locations. For other resources, have a look at our resources page here. To serve you even more, reach out to firstname.lastname@example.org from the Racine County Eye. Related
Our ScoreClick to rate this post![Total: 0 Average: 0]